How do audits fit in?
The first step in a takeover
Takeovers allow us to take on a WordPress site that we haven’t built. Once a takeover is complete, we are free to work together on making improvements to your site!
The next step is standardisation
The audit generates the list of work required to standardise your site prior to migration to Angry Creative hosting and management services.
A fast and affordable way to evaluate your website
For only £400, the audit report is a very effective way of initiating further development. After the audit is complete, we can start managing your site and then implement the suggested improvements.
What’s included in an audit?
Despite being under a tight deadline, the project was characterized by great project management. The team demonstrated their dedication to the project from very early on, leading to a great result.
Víctor Díez Guimerá, Bacardi
Since working with Pragmatic (Angry Creative UK), website sessions have increased from 2,800 to 8,000 in 1 year.
John Helmer, Lumesse Learning
Pragmatic was really efficient and easy to work with.
Hannah Ellen Clare, Martlets Hospice
…very agile, which was good for us because we’re a small team, and things change rapidly.
Emilie Fontaine, Join In UK
What do we need in order to undertake an audit?
- Access to a complete, recent backup of the site including the entire web root folder structure and database OR access to the current web hosting control panel so we can take a backup
- Regular, ongoing backups must be in place
- Signed Letter of Engagement or other contract
Nice to haves
- A test plan that we can both use to ensure we fully understand the website’s functionality and user journeys
- Access to your version control system (e.g. Github or Bitbucket)
- Access to your site’s documentation – particularly a Technical Architecture diagram and any developer documentation
- An SEO brief – an overview of what your site’s SEO history
- A wishlist of known issues or priorities looking forwards
- Is there any sensitive PII in the site?
- Are there any production integrations active e.g. payments and CRM?
Time to take the next step towards a more effective website?
Contact us, and we can talk more about how we can take your business to the next level together.