Services / WORKSHOPS
Workshops are the first part of any significant project process at Angry Creative. Our workshop services offers the opportunity for our team to interrogate your requirements, consult on potential solutions and align on a strategy to move forwards.
How do workshops fit in?
Workshops help us plan further development to existing sites. This can be after a takeover or as part of ongoing improvement after a new build.
Workshops are the first step in most new build projects. They help us to create a shared vision for project success and a robust delivery plan to get us there.
Workshops at Angry Creative are highly structured and focus on delivering foundational assets that will return value throughout the project and beyond. Core outputs are:
- Playbook of brief
- User stories
- Site map
- Wireframes of key pages
- Overview tech planning using Cynefin
- Risks and mitigation
- Delivery plan
- Optional extras often include qualitative research, solution architecture, prototyping, extended wireframe coverage and UX consultancy
The Angry Creative workshop process is respectful of your team’s time and energy. Here’s how it works:
- Agree together on the ‘size’ of workshop required
- Preparatory desk research by the Angry Creative team
- Workshop takes place
- Generate workshop outputs as above
- Review together and agree on next steps (which can include further workshops)
Time to take the next step towards a more effective website?
Contact us, and we can talk more about how we can take your business to the next level together.